Nashoba Brooks' athletic program offers competitive opportunities in nine different sports for Grades 4-8. These sports have been proven to help girls of this age achieve higher self-esteem and develop leadership qualities. Students learn about leadership and the power of teamwork.
Grades 4-5 have the opportunity to participate in developmental Intramural Sports programs on Tuesday afternoons.
- Fall Season: Field Hockey
- Winter Season: Basketball
- Spring Season: Softball and Lacrosse
Grades 6-8 have the opportunity to participate in Interscholastic Sports after school on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. The School fields at least one team in each sport, each season. Participation in interscholastic sports is 90%.
- Fall Season: Cross-Country, Field Hockey, and Soccer
- Winter Season: Basketball and Squash
- Spring Season: Lacrosse, Softball, Tennis, and Track & Field