Interscholastic Sports Grades 6-8
Students in Grades 6-8 have the opportunity to participate in interscholastic athletics after school on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Friday afternoons. Practices are from 3:40-4:50 p.m., and games are typically held at 3:30 p.m. Generally, our teams compete against middle school teams in the Metrowest Boston area. Note: Athletic team registration is through the athletic department.
- Fall Season Teams: Cross-Country, Field Hockey, and Soccer
- Winter Season: Basketball
- Winter Season Class: Strength, Conditioning and Yoga (SCY)
- Spring Season Teams: Lacrosse, Softball, Tennis, and Track & Field
Intramural Athletics Grades 4-5
Students in Grades 4-5 have the opportunity to participate in developmental intramural athletic programs on Tuesday afternoons. Note: Intramural sport registration is through an external partner.
- Fall Season: Field Hockey
- Winter Season: Indoor Soccer
- Spring Season: Softball
Intramural Sports Grades K-3
Students in Kindergarten - Grade 3 have the option of participating in selected sports each season. Note: Intramural sport registration is through an external partner.
- Fall Season: Tennis (led by New England Tennis Club)
- Winter Season: Fitness Fun
- Spring Season: Tennis (led by New England Tennis Club)
Go Nashoba Brooks Bears!